Installing a brand-new air conditioning or refrigeration unit is no easy task and it is crucial to utilize the services of a fully licensed air conditioning & refrigeration specialist when installing your new units.
Gordon’s Air Conditioning & Refrigeration offer installations on all types of air-conditioning units across homes and businesses – split systems, multi head systems, ducted systems, invert air conditioning, cassette units, under ceiling units as well as concealed bulk head units – we do it all!
We also offer the supply of each individual unit if you need assistance in this department and the pricing will be included in each unique quote.
Every installation process and unit requirement is unique and we recommend discussing your personal requirements with the experienced team at Gordon’s Air Conditioning & Refrigeration today to receive the best service in Sydney air conditioning & refrigeration – sounds simple to us.
Gordons Air Back to Back Installations include:
- Outdoor compressor unit which is positioned on a concrete slab, pvc mounting blocks or rubber feet.
- 3 Meters of piping suitable for refrigeration and interconnecting cable.
- Duct cover up to 2.4 metres in length.
- Does not include meter board upgrades (quoted seperately)
Other costs may include:
- Installation of a new power supply circuit (up to 15 mtrs)
- Electrical cables over 15mtrs
- Pipeing over 3mtrs
- Disconnection of an existing air conditioneer system
- Free disposal of system if requested.
- Wall fitting brackets
- Roof fitting brackets
- If double brick wall
- If on a second storey
- If a steel beam is encountered during installation where drilling is required, additional costs will incur.
- Condensate pumps are quoted separately.